Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

things i did today (if your that interested)

as this will probably be just a rambling post, I don't expect even half of you to even read it! But I'll be brief...lol.

Hmm, Well, I was busy doing the little things today, things you don't like doing and things that take up a lot of time or so it seems. SO... I was cancelling an appointment, changing appointment date, buying mouse traps (yes the mouse is still alive and well), figuring out bits of information for Jett, and hmm, oh yes working on the Camera deal. I called Nikon. I filled out the repair form, now I just need to package the camera and send it off. How I wish I didn't throw out the Camera Box!! Sounds like I didn't do much eh? Well, add to the above a shower, fold laundry, and take care of Amelia who has been fussy most of the day, and talk on the phone with my mom (who plans on coming late Feb but is worried about when Joe and Care plan on coming over).

Anyways, that is all for now, I suppose I should get off now and finish dinner preparations or read etc. :)

4 comments:

C~S said...

It was good to hear from you :). That's nice that your mom might be coming!! I'm sure you're looking forward to it!!

It's too bad your cam doesn't work. :( Ever since you said that Amy had it, I try not to let Claire even touch it. I need my camera!! :D

Love you

Melissa said...

Thing I did today: I talked to a FRIENDLY homeland security agent!!! :-D He told me that so long as I have a letter from an employer, and can satisfy the agent that I will not overstay, they will issue me an I-94 and I can visit Justin for a couple of months (hopefully)!!! :-) Anyway, your day sounds rather similar to mine, minus trying to repair a camera, plus cross stitching while Hannah was asleep (little girl I was babysitting today, and will be babysitting tomorrow).

The Mom said...

I think you were busy. . .it reminds me of a comment along the lines of "no one notices what a housewife of mother does unless she stops doing it" :-)

Hope the camera is not too badly damaged, I hate being without my camera. Right now I'd be happy to be without my cough {smile}

Good to hear you are execting family over to visit.
Love
H

Evelyn said...

Steph... I never trusted Amy with the camera... she was just being naughty that particular day when she grabbed it off of the desk.

Melissa, lol, did I forget to mention there are some nice homeland security peoples? Should have mentioned that to you, I've gotten usually the meanest people in person but over the phone the sweetest! Oh, I hope you can get over that would be very nice! :) LOL...so you'll probably be having the lovely I94 card too... :)

Henrietta, I doubt the camera is too badly damaged. It still turns on just I can't do anything with it as the lens seems to be unmoveable if that makes sense! But I'll hopefully be sending it off either today or Monday. :)