Uncle Lyle's family left yesterday morning, leaving our place very empty I'm afraid...except the toothpaste they forgot. I'm afraid I'm already trying to do things to keep me from getting lonely etc. It is a help that Jett is here though. His classes do not resume till next weeks exams are through. I didn't find this out till the communion season. So I have him around for a while...but not really since hes studying for the exams.
I got a letter in the mail stating that a health visitor was coming this afternoon at 2pm...well, it is now 4.08pm to be exact and no visitor yet. My wash machine is making horrible noises so I had to stop my wash...it was Amelia's diapers...grr, so I had to wash them by hand, and wring each one out and hang them up outside...not fun at all. I hope nothing serious is wrong with the machine, but I feared I would break it if I continued the cycle!
Pregnant me, I thought I was supposed to see the midwife today, but even though on my calendar it stated Tuesday not Wednesday, I missed it... :S Felt pretty dumb when the midwife called to see if I was all right, and why I didn't make my appointment... thankfully she is nice! :) Jett is concerned about me getting my Rhogam/Anti D shot, but as far as the midwives go, they aren't concerned yet.
Here are a few various pics - I thought I would have many many more but I forgot how busy communion seasons are.
This is where Gerrit slept... (just kidding)
Amelia's diaper rash is finally going away after going to the doctor and getting an anti fungal cream.
Well, I had best be off and go work on dinner...chicken tonight, potatoes...and a veggie. Very much the usual. :) Would do fried chicken, but they don't have Ranch dressing here...can you believe it? No ranch dressing?! :'(
Oh, and one more thing, it is Claire Marie's first birthday, so Happy Birthday Claire! Hope she had a lovely day. :) Here is a few hugs and kisses from Amelia and myself and probably Jett to if I asked him! XOXOXO! :)
3 comments:
Is that Gerrit's bedtime story book? "Five little Monkeys..." lol. Amelia is getting so grown up looking. I want to hold her again so bad... hear her say "Da--dee" etc! I wish my money situation looked more pleasant.
Miss yall as usual Ev!
-john
hmm, well it might have been his bedtime book along with the other two or three that I have laying around.
I think Jett never had a good money situation during school (back in his college days that is)...not much encouragment there sorry!
We miss yall very much too.
Love,
Ev
Ranch Dressing: Currently available in Lidl's American section. Looks like you have 3 branches within 2 miles - see Lidl Store Search
Post a Comment