Sunday, November 11, 2007
reason for not posting
I suppose I should have let you all know that we were planning on going to the Glasgow communion this weekend, and that is why there hasn't been any movement here in the past few days. Today I decided to stay at home due to feeling utterly exhausted...last night I was feeling quite ill, so Jett figured I needed to rest more. Whether I'm really resting...well, I have been doing laundry and tydying up around here as it has been needing it badly and I guess trying to relax a wee bit. It has been kind of hard traveling back and forth for services, but I think I am feeling it more because I'm pregnant and have Amelia to deal with. I don't have any pictures to post, but hopefully once we get settled again after the communion this blog will be up and running again. So hold on and we will be back, all being well, shortly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do hope you get some rest. Pregnancy is tiring by itself, but with a little one to chase after too, it is twice as hard.
Hugs
Henrietta (with fond memories of the Glasgow Communion)
Hey Evelyn! Hope you all are enjoying/enjoyed your time in Glasgow!
I just watched that video of Amy boucing with Jett. Sooo cute! I think we're all missing y'all...have to come and visit sometime, eh?
Talk to ya later!
Sam
Post a Comment