I would have posted something up yesterday but time would not allow. Jett got a surprise phone call from Mr. Watkins who just so happens to be in Scotland! So, we met at a Starbucks just a minutes walk away from Mr. Cartwright's. A very nice visit indeed, and I'm so glad Amelia behaved herself!! Jett and I were going to get pics of us all...but that still didn't happen...sorry just another pic of Amelia I guess! Now...I need to start my huge pile of ironing...6 of Jett's dress shirts, one normal...one or two or three of mine...and etc. :) And I've decided on Caesar salad stuffed pitas for lunch...mmmm :) Oh, and we have a mouse in the house. At least it is NOT a rat!! :)
Friday, November 16, 2007
a yesterday note
I would have posted something up yesterday but time would not allow. Jett got a surprise phone call from Mr. Watkins who just so happens to be in Scotland! So, we met at a Starbucks just a minutes walk away from Mr. Cartwright's. A very nice visit indeed, and I'm so glad Amelia behaved herself!! Jett and I were going to get pics of us all...but that still didn't happen...sorry just another pic of Amelia I guess! Now...I need to start my huge pile of ironing...6 of Jett's dress shirts, one normal...one or two or three of mine...and etc. :) And I've decided on Caesar salad stuffed pitas for lunch...mmmm :) Oh, and we have a mouse in the house. At least it is NOT a rat!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
a mouse-in the house? hmm... too scarry for me. duno how you do it. crayness
BLAH!!!
House mouse?
nice mice.
That was a very corny joke but I couldn't resist being randomly stupid tonight. See ya round! ;)
Sam
PS...that video up there is toooo cute!
well actually slam, i didn't mean it to be a joke at all - it is just a fact that there is a mouse in my house! The little creature (as I saw him just recently) is very small and very dark...looks like a cute pet ;) lol if only they could be potty trained! I'm just kidding!
Post a Comment