Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

bad news :(

Did you know that when you put adult toys plus baby together they do not mix very well? Well, today, Amelia dropped our digital camera... Meaning it is broken, however I don't think it is unrepairable (is that even a word?). Sooo... no pictures until we can have it fixed. Anybody know of a shop in Edinburgh that fixes digital cameras (uhm, a Nikon Coolpix L3 to be exact?).

Anyways, it is thanksgiving...and our family in Texas will be "feasting" on turkey, and stuffing/dressing, various dishes of veggies, and delicious pies of all sorts...followed by either a cup of hot tea or coffee (mainly coffee...) We definitely wish we could be there to enjoy the family aspect of it and are missing you all very much.

I had better get going though, if I am to find any information about this camera thing....ugh, another hassle. :( I suppose this does remind me that these material things do not last and will not last.

There is much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry about the camera. I hope you will be able to find a repair shop soon. We sure missed you all today, but it was great to hear from Jett. Love, Mom

The Mom said...

Hi, we had a Nikon Coolpix that was badly dropped on its open lens by a small child (friend of ours) then some adults attempted to fix it (that realllllly wrecked it)

We got it repaired for a pretty reasonable sum. . .I'll check out the Nikon dealer for you.

I just posted a long post about sink shower attachments, but I think the PC ate it.
Love
H