Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

one more note...

The ministers that were at the communion were Rev Cartwright and Rev Angus Smith... It was so good to see Mr. Smith again as it had been already 4 years since I saw him last. I can't help but think of him as a special preacher. We have fond memories of him and his wife being with us in Chesley and then in Texas.

The Rev. Donald Maclean, who is currently living now in Inverness, came for the Sabbath communion service. Being 92 years of age, and a communicant for 70 years...it was very nice to see him as well. He took the evening prayer meeting and he still seems, though frail now, pretty much the same as I saw him 4 years ago.

Okay, enough of me rambling on...

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Amazing to hear about Rev MacLean, he was my minister for five yrs in Glasgow. . .

"And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you"