I still don't have the camera sent off... and in fact I don't have any details of when or where it will be fixed yet. I'm supposed to be working hard at this... but as you can see, I feel sometimes doing laundry or tydying somewhat more important at the time. I know, I need to call and get details, estimates etc, so that this can be all sorted out. Ugh. :) Anyways, to comfort y'all, I did find something on the computer that you might like to see - I was going to post it eventually, but forgot completely about it since the camera broke. So try to enjoy Amelia playing with her Monkey... My mom might be trying to get Amelia a dolly...heehee, I'm thinking of giving it to her when the baby is born so that Mommy would have a dolly (uhm, or rather a real baby!) and Amelia would have a dolly. Maybe it will help make the transition a little easier on her...or maybe not just depends I suppose! :) Oh yes, this Monkey was from Miss Naomi Clemence. I actually didn't think Amelia would take to any stuffed animal (as we have a few) but lol, she takes to her monkey quite well...and boy does she love the story about the 5 little Monkeys jumping on the bed (probably cause mommy looks hilarious when telling it!). Enjoy!
5 comments:
Okay, I need to apologize...my daughters not hopeless! :) I think shes too bright...lol :)
Claire and I reeely enjoyed watching that video! It was just so lovely to see Amelia kissing and hugging her monkey.When you said "can you said hi?" Claire waved and said "hi". Infact,I think that was the first time I heard her say it! (I'm sure she didn't say it clear, but it sounded pretty close).
Btw, I could be wrong, but it seemed like there was a man with a yellow shirt and jeans on. If I'm like totally wrong and off, I'm gonna be embarrassed!! I'll be checking back to see if you answered.
Love you!
lol, a man with a yellow shirt and jeans? Don't think there were any of those around at the time...heehee, and certainly Jett wouldn't be wearing yellow...lol and no jeans either. don't be embarrassed hun! :)
I need to call you sometime!!
I'm sorry Ev, but Carl and I both see someone beside you wearing jeans. You need to watch it again, and see if you can see what we see.
Love ya,
Steph and Carl
Okay Steph, I figured out what you were seeing... and would you believe it or not it is actually me! I was wearing a denim skirt and a beige top that day so that sounds like yellow and jeans to me! :)
Love,
Ev
Post a Comment