The first pic is a classic photo of Amy with her daddy, obviously shes very tired in the pic, and probably had just stopped crying and was being soothed by daddy. The next one I was surprised I got...heehee, she looks cute. :)
yes it is amazing! And she does this with mobile/cell phones too...dear me, I was hoping she wouldn't be into that stuff for a good long while...and shes only 15 months old!! Oh well, I suppose if Mama and Daddy are doing it she wants to too.
3 comments:
sorry I meant the thid pic! :)
it is amazing how young children start trying to use computers, she looks very cute :-)
yes it is amazing! And she does this with mobile/cell phones too...dear me, I was hoping she wouldn't be into that stuff for a good long while...and shes only 15 months old!! Oh well, I suppose if Mama and Daddy are doing it she wants to too.
Post a Comment