Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

preparations and more...

My, I feel so pregnant!! Okay, yes of course I've felt pregnant for the last 5 months but now as I'm entering the 3rd trimester I'm starting to really feel it. Lower back pain has gotten better, but it is still not very nice - I'm doing stretches to try to strengthen the muscles as my chiro says that women's lower backs weaken during pregnancy leading to back ache etc...welll, in my case I don't really consider that to be my only problem...I've always had a horrible lower back and falling on it several times really bad didn't help anything, it already is weak!! Anyways, I feel huge...although I probably am the envy of so many right now that are gaining so much due to pregnancy...well, it doesn't lessen the symptoms of pregnancy! Lately I've been feeling dizzy due to lack of food intake because eating seems to help it. And lots and lots of braxton hicks... For some reason I don't remember them being as intense but I'm sure they were with Amy. Hmm, I guess the guys reading this are probably bored to pieces...I'll get to other details don't worry. My feelings are that this baby is going to born in Feb close to my B-day...which means it will be overdue...I'm hoping that doesn't happen! :)

Well, I've been getting ready for company yesterday and today. Loads of laundry, ironing, tydying, organizing, cleaning all has to be done before this afternoon - when my cousins arrive. We're having Sarah, Anna and Gerrit stay with us - I'm looking forward to it very much. I also can't wait for Amelia to have some body to play with other then me! She really liked Gerrit when we were in Fort William. I'm hoping it's still the same.

Well, I really don't know what to do about pics right now, as I'm sure your wanting to see one at least. So one second as I go take one of Amelia and come back... Okay, I have one of her sleeping how is that? Hope to have lots of pics by the time communion is over, but until then don't expect to see much on here if anything at all.

Bye for now then!

2 comments:

C~S said...

That's nice you're having company, Ev!

You're pregnant and so on top of things. Unlike me! I'm so lazy these days-I just don't feel like baking and cooking and cleaning and all this stuff!

I feel so lazy--:( Sadness. Hmm...what do I do?

Evelyn said...

Hahaha me on top of things?? Yeah right! I have no meals ready for this communion besides one how ready is that?? I don't have room in my fridge or freezer for the extras so I figured I would just cook as I go...I'm not looking forward to that but it can't be helped. I do have Sarah, which I know she would be a big help, but I'm hoping she won't have to do too much. :)