Finally, the day has arrived when groceries come...we're making good use of the home delivery service - it saves Jett a lot of time that is precious for his studies/preparing, and it saves me a lot of energy if I was to walk to Morrisons and back, plus shop, plus take care of Amelia. So for now on until Jett says, we are currently doing home delivery. Which is wonderful for me, because I always dreaded going to the store by myself in Texas...ugh, the 10 minute drive to Walmart and 10 minutes back, plus an hour of shopping and walking...leaves one VERY tired - yes, and I only have one child well technically I have two now, just one is temporarily fastened inside me...so yes I get to carry the little man or womans weight around too. :) Anyways I mentioned the groceries because it never fails when I'm ordering something that I always get either something completely different from what I expected, or too little of that thing (I'll learn soon right?). The delivery man called early and asked whether it would be all right to come before 10 (they have delivery time slots and I was after 10), and of course thats fine with me...but then I realized I wanted to scrub the fridge first, but as it was too late to ask him to come a wee bit later, I hurried and scrubbed the fridge...surprisingly enough it took very little time (being a small fridge) and I was done before he even got here.
I suppose that you've already scrolled down to see the pics first...heehee, how did I guess? :) Probably cause I tend to do the same...well, lately I 'do' actually want to read the blog before I see the pics or whatever comes first in the post.
Tomorrow afternoon Sheena hopes to come get me so we can either go out or go to her place for coffee/tea. I look forward to it - I just hope people aren't feeling sorry for me that I'm not getting out much! I do tend to stay quite busy usually anyways, but yes, ever so often it is good to get out. Last Saturday I would have gotten out with Johan but the weather was not favourable, and also I couldn't get Jett to drive me there (because we were due to go to Perth the next day) but the main reason was because I wasn't feeling up to it (tired and worn out really). It was a good thing I didn't go either because from my previous post it is obvious that I didn't get much sleep Saturday night! Anyways, I had best be off. Enjoy the pics :) I'm sure you can tell I'm pregnant...yep he/she is 13 1/2 inches long about, and approximately a pound and a half in weight. But of course I'm carrying not just him, but his lovely water bag etc which is another few pounds of weight. Anyways, I'm 25 weeks plus 4 days (every Friday marks another week). I'm getting rather excited about the homebirth. All right enough of my rambling, on to work! :)



4 comments:
Wow!!!! You are pretty big for this pregnancy. Nice to see some pictures of you all. Did Jett gain some weight??? Maybe it'sjust the way the picture was taken.
I was sooo glad to see a photo of YOU, Ev!! I duno, I just get down and want to cry when I see yall. Hmm...I'm teary eyed. Love yall!
hey great pix Evelyn ;)
Keep it up!
Amelia is the cutest lil thang!!
Sam
Of course she is Sam! :) I'm not biased or anything...
Post a Comment