Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

sorry no pics just now!

I suppose it is high time I give some news about our livings here. Saturday went like usual the only event that I took notice of was the discovery of a new tooth in Amelia’s mouth this time it is a molar! She is growing up more and more! The early morning hours of Sabbath were dreadful though…Amelia was up and wanting to play. I don’t know why she wasn’t sleepy! She didn’t have tooo many naps on Saturday…I suppose she could have been teething but then you would expect her to be fussy from the pain. My guess was she was hungry because she settled down after a bottle of milk (goats milk that is). But she still decided to wake up at 6:30…dear me, it was miserable but somehow we mothers manage things don’t we? I was worried about Jett, but I think he got on very well in Perth. The drive to Perth is actually quite pleasant, nice scenery and it is mostly highway driving instead of through towns/windy roads etc. There were about 15 people out this time, and of course the McCuish’s took us between the services (as they did last time). Mrs. McCuish I think really likes Amelia and Amelia is beginning to like almost anybody that gives her attention…and a toy or cookie (who wouldn’t right?). I looked greatly forward to this day off of cooking and of course she cooked a lovely meal. Amelia was being horrible though, probably due to lack of sleep during the night. After a good nap though she was cheerful as ever.

Well, this morning, I’ve been busy like usual, with laundry and tidying and washing dishes. I decided to hang the diapers out this morning instead of tumble dry. I also took Amelia out too, and she was thrilled to be outside in the yard with this wet grass around her. Every time she felt the grass she squealed with laughter – it was needless to say, very cute to watch. I feel rather bad for not taking her out more often! At least Saturday I did manage to take her for a ride in her stroller. I need to let her get outside as much as possible now, before the winter starts to come…oh and the baby!

I'm afraid it doesn't seem to work to blog videos on here lately - been having a lot of trouble with that. And I'm also sorry for no pics, but my camera batteries have to be recharged again! Will hopefully have something tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

C~S said...

Ha! Claire has those moments sometimes--just waking up and wanting to play! I think that usually happens when I drank tea or ate chocolate earlier the day before. I'm glad she has her molar. I wish I could see her growing up. It makes me sad that I can't see her, hug her and watch her play. :(

Evelyn said...

Aww, I think Amelia misses having little ones around to play with.