I just figured out that our lovely postal service here is due to have a few strikes in the next coming weeks...lovely! Now I can be sure to wait even longer for any packages recently purchased or from family. More waiting...hmm, I wonder what Jett's going to think about this?? I've never heard of a postal strike...I'm not real old either but obviously they weren't around in Canada/or the US for 22yrs? I need to get some laundry on the line but Amelia of course is wide awake...and fussy too! :)
Have been searching a wee bit this morning for boots for Amy Jane (online of course) and I'm not coming up with much that I like. I think I have expensive taste! A cute pair of robeez booties (brand new, because I can't find them second hand on Ebay) cost £31!! Heehee... wonder what Jett would think about spending $62 on a pair of baby boots? Of course I wouldn't spend that silly amount. But why is it so much? In the states on the very same Robeez website they cost roughly $38...uhm, this doesn't add up in my opinion. Will try ASDA probably the charity shops here seem to be hopeless finding things for babies. Have had more success getting free items off of Freecycle (Pack n Play and High chair).

Anyways heres a few pics of Amelia - never seem to get a good front view of her. This is one cupboard she IS allowed to go through makes quite a racket but keeps her content for a bit.
Have been searching a wee bit this morning for boots for Amy Jane (online of course) and I'm not coming up with much that I like. I think I have expensive taste! A cute pair of robeez booties (brand new, because I can't find them second hand on Ebay) cost £31!! Heehee... wonder what Jett would think about spending $62 on a pair of baby boots? Of course I wouldn't spend that silly amount. But why is it so much? In the states on the very same Robeez website they cost roughly $38...uhm, this doesn't add up in my opinion. Will try ASDA probably the charity shops here seem to be hopeless finding things for babies. Have had more success getting free items off of Freecycle (Pack n Play and High chair).
Anyways heres a few pics of Amelia - never seem to get a good front view of her. This is one cupboard she IS allowed to go through makes quite a racket but keeps her content for a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment