And of course a pic of my husband reading a book one of the books that he has to have read by next week! We've been partly reading it together which has been nice. He is resuming his classes, 2nd term, today - and I'm afraid got to the manse late this morning due to traffic!
Last night we had some company over. I felt so scatterbrained though...so things to me seemed so unorganized and last minute - but maybe not so much to others.
Anyways, there isn't much else thats new here, or my mind just decided to quit working properly for the day... :) I think its been like that for ooh, 7 months now? ;) Better give Amelia a nap soon so I'll end this for now.
4 comments:
um yah... your tummy tum tum sure looks big!! And I think it looks much bigger than that last photo I saw.
Love and hugs
Hi Ev!! Can't believe no one posted a comment on that video! It was very cute. "Ga ga ga ga!"
You know, you left before we could even tell you were expected another kiddo.. I almost keep forgetting, and it still won't sink in! January is right around the corner! College seems to have made time fly faster now. By the way, I've got to tell you, I've made my 2nd 100 in college algebra. Just thought you needed to know that very important info!!
Talk to ya later,
John:)
lol...I'm gonna have an elephant! ;)
Hey John, I could never figure out Algebra - way to go! As I remember, when we left for the UK, I was definitely showing! But maybe you didn't notice or you thought I was getting fat...lol! :) Indeed Jan is soon...eek!
You look really good for that stage of pregnancy. Hope you're less tired
You won't have an elephant, honest. . . when I had my 7th he was 12pounds and for the last month or so I looked like I was having at least twins. (And my highly competent - not - midwife told me the day before he was born that he would be between 8 and 9 pounds. . . !)
Love
H
Post a Comment