Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bouncing Amy

Thought you might like to see a little of Amelia bouncing on the bed. Every time she sees this clip of herself she starts to laugh. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Evelyn!! Glad you finally got the video up and running. She is sooo cute. We just miss her tons. Ernie, John and I watched the video together just now(11-5-07 3:20pm). I am sure everybody will be glad to see it.
Love, Mom

C~S said...

EV!

I want to cry!!! That video was sooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I know that Amelia! She makes such cute/funny faces! You've gotta post more videos now, hun! I totally enjoyed watching that. I'll be watching it again when Carl comes home.

Love yall!

C~S said...

I just wanted to say that this is our third time of watching this! claire loves this lil video! She starts to do what Jett and Amy were doing (patting the bed w/ thier hands).

I'll pob be watching this again shortly lol