Sorry I don't have any pictures at the moment but really there isn't much to show you other than regular daily life. This week has been really good so far for me (now, I won't say I'm 100% feeling great, but it sure is soo much better...maybe the B6?). I'm usually in bed around 9pm every night, last night was an exception and boy did I feel it this morning...hmm, sleep is good for me and my tummy! The strange part of this sickness is that I feel the worst around 4-7 in the evening...yes just around dinner time. (I'm saying it is strange because with my last two preg. I always felt the worst first thing in the morning.) I'm trying to get meals ready ahead of that time in order to still have dinner on the table. I must say, if my so called sickness keeps up the way it is I will end up saying it was hardly anything...that would be quite a mercy for us really. I was so worried about not being able to cope if I got pregnant here and sick etc, and Jett needs me to be able to cope (no he doesn't say or hint at that), the kids need me to be able to cope...and for my own sanity I suppose, I NEED TO COPE! :) Anyways, I'm coping thus far, and ooh, I'm so thankful for this!
I can't stand sugar...I'm not sure why, but sweets do NOT appeal at all. Small and very very small dosages are okay (for example sugar in my weakened tea since I can't handle it strong now). But really that is a good thing isn't! Maybe I'll feel even better in the long run because of taking less sugar. Lately I've been craving (if I can use that word) grilled ruebens, homemade (my mommies) pizza, and french fries with grated mozza cheese and beef gravy over top (a poutine in other words)....hmm, sounds like junk food I guess...although homemade pizza is not that bad for you I'm guessing, and the rueben's are actually not tooo bad either...mmm, rye bread, thousand island dressing, corn beef and saurkraut...hmm strange you think? Well, it became a favourite after working at Carolyn's Kitchen. Never mind the fries, reubens and pizza are good. I'm rambling now sorry.
On a different note, we had Mr. McDonald, Mr Simbanda (sp), and Mr. MacColl over for dinner last night...not sure how I managed actually! But I wasn't feeling horribly sick, and Jett was so nice...hmm, I should tell you all that my dear husband has been doing for me lately and then to add all his studying to that... it makes me feel very bad. :( Anyways, Jett asked if they could come for dinner, I knew he wanted them to come over since he wouldn't be seeing Mr. MacColl very often, so I managed to put the slow cooker on for some chicken and get potatoes peeled and so forth early. And it worked out all right.
Oh, and Amelia decided she was going to colour on my laptop the other day. :S I got the crayon off of the keyboard and mousepad all right, but the scribbles on the screen are still needing a lot of attention... :( Any ideas how to clean that off?
Oh, I need to clean sooo badly. My incentive is low as you can imagine and my energy levels are at a low too. But I know I'll feel better if I do it.
Anyways will post pictures up of the skirt I made...although I will never sew something that is TOO big for me. Why do I always do this?!
Ok, must get off, I have a thousand dishes to wash from last night...well, not a thousand but you know what I mean. Should be thankful I'm not throwing up or even feeling the need to every moment in the day...wow, I can't believe it. I really hope it stays!
4 comments:
Justin says the crayon *should* just wipe off with a soft, damp cloth, but he also said you can try rubbing alcohol since it will sometimes dissolve things. I would suggest toothpaste (it takes crayon off everything else!), but Justin says it might be too abrasive for a computer screen.
Glad things are more pleasant than your previous pregnancies have been so far!
You sound like you are doing too much. (Nag nag nag - grin)
Do try to take it easy.
Iknow what you mean about the tea-time tiredness - I never know if it is low blood sugar or what, but if I am feeling sick/low/under the weather etc, I always feel worse at that time of day.
Hope the sickness gets no worse: interesting you are off sugar and craving salty food. . .some people would say that makes it a boy (or a girl :-)
Grin, despite 12 pregnancies, and pretty much every symptom ever found in a book, I had no "inkling" or "feeling" or "idea" which gender I was having till I saw the scan (I got better at reading scans - ultrasounds - as time went on).
Some people can be sure that they are having a boy (girl) because of how they feel. Never worked for me.
love
Henrietta
I'm so happy that you're not feeling too bad.
With both of my pregnancies, I was depressed for the first 3 months. I think it's b/c I was miserably hungry (STARVING-man,I hated it!), and also very sick. Put the two together--doesn't sound very good, does it?
Wow, you made a supper for your company? You're doing good, Ev!! I always get jealous when people don't get sick or not very sick like me. :(
Thanks Melissa, will try the damp cloth...although I am starting to get used to seeing a scribbled screen... :D
H, am I really doing too much? :( I sometimes do feel it and have to stop and sit for a while. Believe me, there isn't much being done in this house besides laundry (but that is so slow) washing dishes, and cooking if I am able. Yes...I'm trying to take it easy, although it is hard when you know the bathroom needs attention, the floors look filthy and etc!
Steph, well, I wouldn't say I'm completely out of the sick zone. Last night I felt pretty bad again, and I'm wondering if that was because the previous night was late. Also, I'm taking meds for the sickness, so that does help. But I'm still hungry constantly...and what can I eat that is appetizing and easy to grab?! And if I don't eat I do start feeling bad. But no, I can't complain (too much) this is much better then with AJ ooh the horror of that experience!!
Anyways Aaron is fussing.
Ev xx
Post a Comment