And here I am hoping for an extra 7-10 days on mine, LOL! Well... it's kinda exciting when it gets to the end. I picked a different ticker to count down in the early portion (I think from baby-gaga.com or something?) because it was more of a "this is what's happening" thing than a count down that told how VERY many days it was still to go!
I know exactly how you feel! I remember seeing those few days until the due date and it was sooo exciting. Then, I was totally overdue by 9 days. Wow. I remember those days. It's hard to believe that I was actually pregnant only 3 months ago!
Love you and keep up all the good work! I'm glad you're not sick very much. That's SOOO nice!!
2 comments:
And here I am hoping for an extra 7-10 days on mine, LOL! Well... it's kinda exciting when it gets to the end. I picked a different ticker to count down in the early portion (I think from baby-gaga.com or something?) because it was more of a "this is what's happening" thing than a count down that told how VERY many days it was still to go!
I know exactly how you feel! I remember seeing those few days until the due date and it was sooo exciting. Then, I was totally overdue by 9 days. Wow. I remember those days. It's hard to believe that I was actually pregnant only 3 months ago!
Love you and keep up all the good work! I'm glad you're not sick very much. That's SOOO nice!!
~Steppie~
xox
Post a Comment