But I am anyways! I have a little man trying to crawl as fast as he can to the kitchen and a little lady tydying up her puzzles, Jett is upstairs in his room studying or reading away for the next class, and I'm sitting in front of this computer trying to think of what to write on this blog. Hmm, I'm feeling rather dizzy today, probably lack of water so am drinking more at the moment. It is COLD! This week (and the past weekend) have been the coldest since we've been here. And this house is difficult to heat, expensive, and difficult. Why they didn't go with big huge wood burning stoves in the cellar I'll never know...lol, obviously I'm dreaming of our big stove we had in Chesley...ahh, now that was some nice heat! :) Anyways, we are surviving, heaters are on in the dining room which is the "living room" to us and that is how this room is heated. The lady we are renting from decided to get a new fireplace for the dining room sooo we are waiting for that - it will be very good to have another heat source that is less expensive than the oil, and it looks pretty too. :) OOh, and good news we're supposed to get another dishwasher at some point soon!! I'm happy, because life seems to always be around the kitchen sink lately...and it is cold there lol.
I should tell you all about the recent news we got. It was rather hard for me to take, but all things are for our good and therefore I need to look more positively at it. The church will no longer be funding summer visits for overseas students to go back home unless they had good reason (for example the African student's family is back in Africa, so I expect he will be covered). That means, we won't be going back to Texas this summer nor next. So, yes, I'm sure you understand my disappointment, and yet I'm glad the church discussed this matter and made policies for it since it may not have been discussed in the past. So that is that.
I was trying to take some photos of the kids and got rather bored of doing so since they just do the same things over and over again...and the pictures tend to be that way too. SO, no photos just now since I didn't upload them, and have no motivation to do so.
I am so happy to announce that I haven't been sick hardly at all during this pregnancy thus far, I can actually count how many times I've been "sick"...2 times. I can't believe it. It is a wonderful mercy to us as I've said many times to others, that I need to be able to cope for the kids and especially Jett's sake. I won't be telling you how often I've felt nauseas because that would be uhm, a huge number but it has been more or less manageable. And the meds that I was taking ran out so I had to experience what I was fearing, but it was also manageable! So as long as it continues thus, I'll have to say this has been the best pregnancy I've ever had, well, at least the first trimester. And where is October going?! I just looked at the calender and Oct was starting...and now it is the 22?? Time really does fly.
Ok, I think that is enough updating from me for now. I need to be thinking about dinner soon...chili maybe? :)
1 comment:
I'm on my way. No, just kidding, but I really hope to make it over this spring or summer. Missing y'all especially now that I know y'all can't make it over!
Post a Comment