Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

9 weeks

Amy colouring
I have no idea why blogger won't let me write without the underline on the top of this page, but so it chooses to do and so I can't change it.

It is another Monday, and now every Monday to me marks another new week of pregnancy, hello week 9. (Yes 9 weeks today). I'm taking something for the sickness and it is working although I'm still feeling tired and no motivation for anything that hardly anything gets done around here.

Tried hanging out washing this morning and got frustrated at the rain...it was sunny first, then rainy, and then sunny again and then rainy again...and so forth...at the moment we have another wee dry spell but am waiting for another cloud to roll in more rain. I'm almost giving up on the thought of clothes drying outside.

I can't wait till October is gone so I can say I'm nearly out of the morning sickness zone...it seems so long. Should be thankful I am holding up as much as I am.

Those of you who I'm sending out our family photo I am pleased to announce I finally sent the most out today...unfortunately I'm probably forgetting several people and feel bad for this but at the moment it took soo long for me to mail the ones I did that I need more time to get the rest out and by that time it might be so late I might be sending out baby announcements again...ho hum, I think I'll wait a bit for a family photo...it is too much work for a pregnant mommy just now.

I will admit to being "down" for the past 2 weeks, but that could be all pregnancy related, or because I just haven't been able to get out much at all! Jett has been taking services so far away from Northton that I can't see myself going with him due to 1. A LOOONG drive, and 2. Taking care of 2 kids, and then 3. Trying to keep myself from getting sick. So I've spent two weekends at home, and I must say I'm looking very forward to this weekend when we can go to Leverburgh again.

I am missing North America very badly...much is probably caused again by just being pregnant (hmm, I sure can blame a lot on pregnancy!). I won't mention all the foods I'm missing too...lol, yes, again blame that on pregnancy. :D

Ok, enough said, here are some photo/video for you to enjoy.

Me?? Cause trouble?? No!


1 comment:

thedude said...

Hey there!

He's really cute in that video. Hope Jett comes back soon to y'all.

Y'all have good internet?