I actually made mini pizzas today, and they taste really good, just can't stand the pepperoni. Anyways, I made quite a few so I would be able to freeze some in case of "emergencies". I also have been making Aaron's oatmeal/porridge for the week and freezing it in containers as I cannot get any baby cereal (oatmeal) or at least I haven't found the one I was wanting. They do sell jars of "creamed porridge" but it has milk in it, and no matter what form it is whether yogurt or that stuff, Aaron gets very cranky and fussy after it, so no milk products for him. He might be sensitive as I was.
Jett has been off of classes for two days now, tomorrow he resumes all being well, due to the tutor at committee meetings in Inverness. Don't worry that didn't mean he had "time off" no, he has been well stuck in his room studying/reading for the class.
Monday we were in Stornoway for our by-weekly shop, and we happened to go up to North Tolsta to see David and Elizabeth Campbell. Was a short visit as it was the Monday of their communion, and also they had to go to a funeral after the meal. It was very nice to see them though short.
And here are some pictures of my dear little boy who is very active! I no longer think he is going to be "easy" rather quite a handful. He started crawling last weekend, and hasn't stopped, no he is quite taken to being mobile!
This is him in his grobag/sleeping bag, I really like these things - they can't kick off their blanket!
Amelia was very nice and shared her toys...maybe a bit too nice? If you can see, he has three stuffed animals on him!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures, you are very blessed.
I loved the gro-bags too - tho they weren't invented in the UK till I had had my 8th baby
(way back in the dark ages before the internet)
They are great if you have an infant who kicks off his covers then cries cos he is cold.
Lots of love
Henrietta
:-O
W_0_0_T!
I can't believe how Aaron's grown up! I must come visit y'all! This scares me...yikes.
I can't believe how big he's getting. I'm sure Amelia is just talking away now too. That's crazy. I miss y'all!
I can't wait to see y'all again. Maybe I'll make it out to Scotland this Spring, but I really don't know. Kinda looks doubtful, because we're so busy and it's already almost halfway through October almost.
Tell Jett and Amelia and Aaron Howdy for me!
H, thank you, yes we are blessed, we take for granted our children.
Sam, why yes Aaron is getting bigger! He is 8 months you know! It won't be long and he'll be a year! I can't believe it myself. And yes you need to come visit, even if it is some time. :) We're missing y'all, that is for sure!
Oh boy, Cameron must have caught up to Aaron already. He's 21 pounds. I like the idea of aaron's "gro bag" maybe I should try it. I need to do something about Cameron kicking off his blankets, he usually wears it on his head which is not very nice!
love, hays
Post a Comment