Oh the sun is shining beautifully this morning! Oh maybe it will be a good day. The past few days (seemed longer) was just so full of rain and wind it was just miserable looking outside. It is a pleasant thing to behold the sun.
I want to laugh...because so many people are expecting just now and might I add, *newly* expecting as well. The past couple of times I was the one to start and then a few others but this time I think Rach is first, then Lee, then me and...heehee someone else! I'll just leave you guessing :)
I'm still up and down and expect to be that way for the next hmm...6 or so weeks? Blah, sounds awful to me, but at least so far (and we're still hoping it will stay this way) it isn't all that bad. :) Last night however, I was in bed by 8 because of feeling nauseas, the kids were too of course, so it wasn't hard to relax and basically fall asleep.
This was all Amelia's doing one evening, she set the table for me...pretty good I thought!
He was so happy to have the book and the result was...
And this is what I took this morning...:)
Must tend to Aaron now!
3 comments:
I know who is pregnant! :d I Also know who is going to be next. :P (I think!)
Those video clips were nice to see. Amy was funny on the first one! :D She's such a big girl. After Claire saw Amy kiss her wee brother, she kept kissing him on the computer.
I'll try to email you asap on Monday morning, abw. :)
Love and hugs!
Thanks for the birthday wish Ev! I had a nice birthday. I want to come see yall as well. My money and time situation is not necessarily going to allow that though-- we'll have to see! Thanks as always for the pictures!
Steph that is cute about Claire! sorry I didn't reply to your comment, maybe I post too much and then forget to reply? :S
John, you are always welcome to come (of course) just like the whole entire family. Totally understand about the money and time issue, unfortunately it likely won't be getting any easier for you to take time off, that's just how life goes I suppose. But I suppose it is the thought that counts...sort of heehee, still would like a visit, but can't expect everything. :)
Post a Comment