Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Some pictures and some news!!


Yes we finally got our internet back on, and it is much easier to get things done in a few minutes rather than hours!

The news is, that we hope to be going to Texas for two weeks in December/January! We didn't expect this to happen but our family decided to give a lovely gift to fly back home to see them! So, before I know it, flights are booked and things are set in stone Lord willing, for the 23rd of December till Jan 6. Yes we are quite excited! Many thanks to our family for this!

And now some pictures before I need to get moving with the many duties of a housewife/mommy.
Here is Aaron, and yes that is him crawling with is feet on the floor, he doesn't normally do this but quite often he has been trying to and then will try to pull himself up to a standing position (not quite successful yet).

Boxes are so interesting.

It is extremely difficult to get a photo of them together like this, and this one still didn't work out.

Here they are watching a dvd together.

Before a bath he was let free lol!

He quite enjoyed it, but liked the water much more.

The newest game...it involves rolling a potato.

One of the "things" Aaron has tried to tackle. He managed to open the dryer door.

And now I'm trying to post this for the second time...hmm blogger is acting up on me today.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like his little pants he's wearing. :) Do I always comment about clothes? I feel funny. I like clothes especially for babies. At least you know that I examine your photos pretty well (even tables with scratches or whatever :)). LOL

I'm looking forward to yall coming!! (DV) Yall will probably be staying at our house? :) Hehe Hopefully the lil ones have gotten older now. I think Claire has gotten better, anyway. I try to play games with her like about taking things away from people and tell her stories, etc. So when the real time comes, hopefully those lil stories will come into her lil head.

Claire is wanting to watch the ABC signing dvd. Boy oh boy, she loves those Signing Time dvds! You should look into those, Ev. :)

Love you,
Stepie

Evelyn said...

LOL, hope people know we're talking about "trousers" ;) Ehm, actually you know most of those pants you saw were far too big for him I hardly have anything for him I need to go shopping again I know. And they are okay, but with cloth diapers it is a pain finding things that fit nicely. And these are heavy duty fabrics which I find are just so uncomfortable for him well, they look it.

We can't wait!! We are so excited to come! I can't believe we've been given this wonderful opportunity...I really didn't think we would be coming back to Texas for a looong time...and it is so soon! :) :) I wouldn't worry too much about Claire taking toys, Amelia is still in learning mode as well oh dear, I do hope they get along okay. It was stressful last time wasn't? I felt so bad for you cause you were pregnant and it is hard when company comes - PLEASE put me to work this time!! :)

You'll have to let Amy watch some of those DVD's she loves DVD's, and the only one that has signing on she loves quite a lot.

Wow...a month and a half and we'll be there abouts? Yippie!

Love,
Ev xx

Trudy said...

I might come over to see you for a couple of days. I'm checking into flights.

The Mom said...

That's great that you are getting a trip to see your family.

Look out for Aaron and the drier - if he can open it, some children have been known to pop crayons (wax ones) in without mom noticing. . .wreaks havoc!

Love
H

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amelia is so big since last time I seen her, I can't wait to meet Aaron he looks like a cutie.
Thx. for the comment btw.