First cheerios...I feel bad for not trying it out sooner, but I've had too many episodes with the previous 2 children with gagging on these things...but he ate them quite well and enjoyed them too.

Ah chocolate cake...:) with a wee star in the middle (I got bored :D)

And photoshoot first attempt...


Hahaha one of my favourites for Owen's expression

Pretty close!


*sigh*

Photoshoot attempt 2... One of the oldest (this was actually last due to Owen wanting down)

Some success?

I give up.

Or not?

Not this one...

So...thats all for now...and now I go to fold clothes yippie!
3 comments:
Very sweet kids you have there Ev. I love seeing new photos of them. They grow so fast. :)
Haha they aren't always sweet :D!! Amy just snatched all of the chocolate eggs off the cake...she is going to be one hyper kid this afternoon!!
Very cute! You will have to tell me how it is having an older girl and then two boys---we are having a boy so our kids will be like yours. It looks like fun ;)
Post a Comment