Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

this week...

...was Jett's last week of classes. Unbelievable. Of course, we are still looking at a study week, and then his exams and then a month and a bit of more studying for licensing and trials on June 23rd. But, with regards to actual classes, they are over. If everything goes well, and the Presbytery is satisfied on June 23rd, Jett, Lord willing, would become a probationer. I'm learning about this system you know. I have been brought up somewhat under the church but never did I fully understand the steps (if I can call it that) of a student for the ministry. So, I make mistakes, and say the wrong thing and feel very silly but anywho I learn in the long run (I hope!).

On another note, Aaron has betaken himself to "good" reading already! ;) I'm not being serious, but it was cute to see him take ALL the FP & YP magazines off the shelf and "read" them.

My ever growing girl! She is definitely a little princess...no tomboy here (thankfully!).

She is finally interesting herself in making tea for me... :) oh but she didn't want to be in the pic, so Aaron had his go at it...notice the cow in his hand :D

I laughed sooo hard seeing this...

I also tried to get a upclose shot of his curly lashes...he is the only one that has them. No wonder Effie (Campbell) says he could pass as a girl!

Quite enjoying his morning bottle.

No comments: