Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

picatures

I have a few moments as Amy's duck decided to quack and sing again and it is keeping them quite occupied so I thought I would post the photos I've been meaning to. None of them are greatly interesting, but I do hope to fix that once we actually see people (ahem, or rather I remember to take my camera!!).

Jett went to a ladies house (with the other two students) for lunch today, I would have gone but I've been so tired lately and find it rather daunting to go far especially when I have to keep the kids from getting into things and from being naughty! Anyways the lady gave a few things for the children plus my dinner!! Oh it is nice not to have to cook especially when I'm so low on ideas. Suggestions anyone??
Aaron standing with the help of the stairs.


Again standing with the help of the toy box.

Amy and Aaron playing with Daddy.


Having loads of fun on Daddy!
Daddy and Amy Jane.
Aaron and me.

This is Jett when he was about 2...oh, sorry I mean this is Amelia who looks like Jett! :)


This is when Amelia was talking to Oma on the phone last night lets see if you can make out any of the story line... obviously the abc's is at the latter part!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

oh ev, amy has your mannerisms!!! lol! not quite sure why, but she totally reminded me of you when she sat on her toy box.

looking forward to seeing you soon.
love, hays

thedude said...

So adorable! I can't wait to see her again, but the only problem is she'll be scared to death of me! :P

Evelyn said...

Hays, she really does I know! Funny I was thinking about the same thing when she was sitting on the box!

Sam, I'm not sure if she'll be that scared of you, she knows exactly who you are (and points you and all of the brothers/sisters/cousins from photos), and if you show her your violin...she won't leave you at least I think!

Looking forward to seeing everyone D.V.

Danielle said...

Very sweet!