Just a note, but Amy refused to say hi to Julia and Jenna in this clip but that doesn't mean she doesn't talk about them all the time! Children are unpredictable and Amy is completely that way! Oh, and it is still snowing...makes me think of Chesley. :)
2 comments:
Hey Ev,
right now we're in california :). I'm on Dad's laptop. We enjoyed looking at the video clip. After Claire heard Amy say hello to her, she said "Hi Amy!" She was so happy. I love where yall are located. I mean, it looks so nice and Scottish, you know. :)
How are you doing? I hope all is going well with your pregnancy.
Much love from your Californian sister in law ;):P
~Stephanie~
xo
Hiya Steph,
Things are going well with regard to the pregnancy, just tired! :) I'm fine, although sometimes I'm kind of had it with Amy and her fussing. It can drive one crazy! It isn't nice at all, maybe there is some truth to the terrible two stage, but I firmly believe I'm not to just let her be what she wants to be...she has to learn that this behaviour is unacceptable. :)
Look forward to seeing you in ehm...3 weeks?! :)
Love,
Ev xx
Post a Comment