And I know I haven't been posting all this week, but when you don't have a normal routine...em, I mean your husband home your left with very little motivation to do much. I did do lots the day he left but Wed fell through the cracks, and so did Thursday nearly, but I knew I couldn't have Jett come home to a messy house so I was rushing around till I got it fairly decent for his arrival as well as dinner of course, you need to keep a man fed...and it is nice to have a "nice" meal if he has been gone for a while. :)
This morning was my usual routine for a Saturday: think about tomorrows meal and tonight's, baths for the kids and another highlight though it was done in the afternoon, I cut Jett's hair. Does anybody realize that I'm easily intimidated by those who know how to do these kinda things well (as in having done that sort of thing for years and years)? I was never taught to cut hair but just through trial and error learned a sort of way to do Jett's. Thanks to my wee brother for letting me do his a few times (he always buzzed it all off anyways). To this day I cringe at cutting hair, I'm afraid of making a mistake, and having people who know how to do it look at it and say "she should have cut that better" etc. Ok, too much info from me! Just a note though, I plan on teaching my daughters (well one so far) the ins and outs of everything while they are young...I had to learn at too old of an age! I never would have known that these skills were so important in later life (although it is obvious they are), but hope that my children will learn them early so that maybe they will be much better by the time they need them.
Ah I know I'm very wordy! I only have a few pictures and a video clip for you, sorry, didn't feel motivated to take much this week either seeing Jett was gone. But enjoy anyways. :)
I finally got her smiling very sweetly for the camera.
And this is what I am talking about Aaron rocking his chair during dinner time!
Have a lovely weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment