Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 19 of incubating and counting...

Maybe it isn't incubating at all. That is our hope, but how can you hope it won't happen when such a thing is highly contagious, highly infectious...!? Believe me, I'm quite tired of examining every bit of my child every morning and sometimes at noon too for these horrible spots! And the outcome so far is none. She has two "things" on her cheeks, but the one has been there for two weeks now, and it looks like ezcema and the other is looking like it too...poor thing ezcema on the face? :( So, we're still in waiting mode. Still planning on leaving Saturday, all being well, for Edinburgh. And just hoping and hoping that nothing shows up at all.

Why haven't I blogged lately? Hmm...don't know, I guess I've been busy with laundry, and cleaning and so forth before this weekend, and not to mention the bad nights we've had lately they all factor in too. Oh, I've had photos to put up and I was planning on blogging sooner to sign off for the next two and half weeks but I'm afraid I don't see it happening. So, if we go to Texas on the 23rd (next Tuesday) you won't be hearing from me, and if we don't, it is likely you still won't be hearing from me till the New Year. So, Happy New Year everyone! See you all being well, in 2009. And for now, I retire for a holiday...well, maybe :)

No comments: