Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Quick post here...I hope!

First of all, a Happy Birthday to my Oma Kuiper!! (yesterday!) I would have called yesterday but was away for a good part of the day and didn't feel well enough to call, but I'll try today! And a Happy Birthday to my nephew Kenneth who turned 6 on the 12th!

Had a hard start this morn as Amy Jane decided to throw a fit of crying and wouldn't stop (or temper?) and then I was worried I was going to get sick...yes you see I'm not suffering horribly from the morning sickness, but it lasts so much longer than 13 weeks for me! Yesterday first thing, I got sick which wasn't soo bad being the first thing and was able to cope with everything but I think it does take alot of my energy. :( Oh but the funny thing about pregnancy is that I would do it over and over again because the outcome Lord willing, is the same: a precious baby! Well, I won't go through Amy Jane's pregnancy but I wouldn't trade her for anything either...even though it was sooo rough those first 4-5 months (during pregnancy that is)!?

So, I have no pictures but I wanted to share my cute son :) This is our entertainment each night watching the kids or playing with them lol!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww, what a neat video. Claire and Callen enjoyed it as well.

I was happy to see you, Ev!

It was so nice to see...

Aaron crawling alittle. It was so cute how he saw his binki and put it back in his mouth (by himself :))

How Jett flicked the binki out! LOL I had to laugh when he did that. It reminded me of something all dads might do.

I almost wanted to cry (as it were) when I saw Amy sleeping on the couch. How sweet.

I hope you're doing well. Don't get too sick :S

Love,
me
xx

Walter Jeffries said...

I love the bridge over the stream in your header. Is that photo from where you live? Gorgeous stone work.

Evelyn said...

It actually is just by Blair Castle, definitely not where we live, but gorgeous nonetheless!

Unknown said...

HI! I finally got to see the video. Was having some trouble with the computer going slow. You all are looking very good....Bye for now with lots of love.