Already another post from me! Hmm, I guess it wasn't a very busy week? Not quite actually, but I think I relaxed more...I certainly don't have the cleanest house just now! But at least the floors look decent and the dishes are continually kept up seeing I have a DISHWASHER now! It has still been a rough week with Amy Jane. And I have to see if the nap I gave her today helps any with her attitude this afternoon, if so, that means she still needs an hours nap in the day. Hmm, I don't mind that! :) So here she is from last night...oh it wasn't nice, she kept undressing herself and I finally figured out why! She wanted to have her "night time" diaper on and go to bed and this is what happened she went onto the couch (without dinner) and fell asleep. Poor thing, it was only 5:30 too! Far too early for her, she did wake up again after 30 minutes maybe, and ate a good bowl of cereal, then we had worship and I put her to bed about 8ish again and she slept through just fine. 
With all the stresses of last night, I was still enjoying feeding my wee boy mashed potatoes and some broccoli mixed in it. He can't stand my homemade baby food, but likes my mashed potatoes!
With all the stresses of last night, I was still enjoying feeding my wee boy mashed potatoes and some broccoli mixed in it. He can't stand my homemade baby food, but likes my mashed potatoes!
Of course you see, Amy Jane still likes strollers...and pushing her little brother around was exciting!
And so to keep my relaxation week going (it really wasn't that relaxing with all the meltdowns of a 2 yr old) I did some scrapbooking...and this was the only page I actually did so far here, the second was done in perth...blogger decided to switch which one began first, and therefore you have the second before the first.
I really liked how this one had turned out, but being the first page it needed, I thought, to look quite attractive. Sure, it could have been spruced up even more, but I have limited supplies and am trying to just do with what I have :) Anybody remeber this ultrasound pic of Amy sucking her thumb?? Cute eh? :)
We had our harvest thanksgiving this thursday (the same as American thanksgiving) and had our dinner at the home in Leverburgh which was nice since I didn't have to lift a finger to cook! ;) But I think it wouldhave been more suitable if it was turkey and not beef...ach well, I hope to have that next week maybe sometime.
Ooh it really is snowing yippie!!!! :) And I had best be off, hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment