Anyways, our visit to Dingwall was nice, and the drive very scenic. Enjoyed being at Peter and Rachel's (not sure how much they enjoyed us intruding though!). It was very nice to see Amelia playing with Abigail and Benjamen. And since we've left I have heard quite a bit about Abigail!
I overheard this...
Amelia: Ah like it Ah-gi-bail!
a little while later...
Amelia: Awww Ah-gi-bail! Awww Ah-gi-bail.
I think she misses Abigail!
And of course a blog post is always nicer with some photos!
Amelia called this at first a piano, but was soon corrected in calling it a violin...I thought she mastered the position-to-play fairly well.
Abigail, packing herself up to ship somewhere. Yes, she did this all by herself and to herself!
Amelia called this at first a piano, but was soon corrected in calling it a violin...I thought she mastered the position-to-play fairly well.
Poor Benjamen. He was looking at a big black crow that was perched on top of the house (and cawing quite nastily too) he started to cry at one point, I felt sorry for him so I picked him up.
Maybe I'll get to post another time this week but likely not since we hope to go see Blair Castle tomorrow! And go to Ft. William this weekend. Will try to get more pictures of those times. We passed Blair Castle on the way home from Dingwall and it looks very beautiful set in hills etc. For more information on what we hope to tour visit Blair Castle for more details.
Until next week all being well.
4 comments:
what day r u guys cumin thru 2 fw?
xxxx
Probably Saturday afternoon my dear. :)
Love,
Ev xx
Of *course* we enjoyed having you to stay - very much so! :) You weren't intruders at all - we invited you to come stay with us! Hopefully you can come again sometime too!
Abigail & Benjamin enjoyed the company - in fact, Benjamin has still been talking about Amelia! :)
oh rite cool!
look 4ward 2 seeing u!
xxxx
Post a Comment