LOL, most of you will be happy to know I am NOT taking that bus trip anymore. A kind lady named Catherine Dickie decided that she should drive me all the way up to Uig (the ferry to Harris) what she gets out of it...well, nothing, so please send many thank you's to Miss Dickie as she is being very kind to do this for me (us)!!
So, while Jett is busy busy loading things up into the car (and he is doing a grand job of it btw!!) I'm being lazy typing this up...lol...ok, I'm not really just a few notes so that people know what is up. I'll try hard to get the phone number to family members but it may not be till we are there - sorry I didn't do this sooner! So...uhm, I need to make sandwiches for tomorrow and help Jett get things up into the loft and then I think we are there.
My thoughts are also thinking about Uncle Lyle and the family as they are about to take a journey over to Texas, I'm hoping for them a safe flight and hopefully not hectic!
Must go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment