As most of you know we are off to Dingwall for the communion this weekend. Jett's exam is tomorrow and then we go up to Rachel and Peter's. I thought I should at least post once this week with photos. We finally got another car this week from DCM's dad. So there should be a picture somewhere in here of that as well. Here is the damage of the Ford Mondeo...which we thought of getting it cheaply repaired but the person said it would cost a whole lot of money due to something being bent real bad underneath. In the end the car is now at a salvage yard...*sniff* :'(

Bye bye!! (Jett leaving to go up to Tomatin, dispose of this car and get the new)

Our new car (to match my hair haha...) it is about the size of a Ford Focus.

Aaron's newest accomplishment (this pic is a week old) he is sitting up now almost unsupported! Yes, he is sticking that toy in his mouth - everything goes in his mouth!

Our sweet contented baby who fell asleep one afternoon on his tummy.

Aaron on his tummy again. He is rolling now - but rarely does it.

And my project that I was working on today and finished this morning. A skirt for Amy Jane.

Someone asked me if I was getting a lot of sewing done and where I got my fabric to sew with and I said yes, I don't have any fabric actually and haven't bought any. You can well imagine that that person must have thought I was a bit weird...as I'm sewing lots but don't have any fabric how is that possible?! Uhm...well, my fabric where does it come from? My old skirts...or sheets, or old receiving blankets! And I'm afraid that Amelia's skirt came from a skirt of mine that I had made. This was a maternity skirt I made for myself way back, but was never very comfortable during that latter part of pregnancy and Amy needed more denim/durable skirts so I used it. I didn't use a pattern for this so it isn't as good as it could be but I am surprised that it turned out as well. I'm thinking of maybe putting some applique (sp) to make it a wee bit more cute rather than a plain old Jane skirt. Will be thinking about that one for awhile though. I must find myself some denim fabric...I have a urge to sew a skirt for myself with a certain pattern Care and I really like...hmm lets check ebay! :)
Well, I should be trying to order groceries for next week and then pack etc for this weekend.
:) and off I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment