Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Perth Manse

Just a quick post need to get kids in to bed for nap!

Here is a view from the manse looking left.
A few streets back and you get this view.
This one is unrelated to the above 2 pictures.
"Mom, didn't you know towels are good for you? There full of fiber (sp)!"

This is the outside front of the manse...yellow is not my colour but oh well. :)

This is a view still in front just passed the stone wall, this is our flower garden that we've been working on quite a bit...what do you think? Wish I took a "before" pic!

A view looking towards the road on an angle though not straight on... you can see my impatiens first, and then a couple of geraniums and another plant I don't know the name of.

Ok, so here is what you would see first thing entering the door...our living room.

As you look left you can kind of see the dining room and off the dining room is the kitchen.
Jett's study.

The spare room or the "Rose Room" as I should call it (the carpet has roses on it).

Ok, back to the dining room and then you make a right and you enter the...

Kitchen, yes it is smallish but big enough and I think nicer then a gallery style kitchen. I still don't know how to fully work that oven... :S
And thats all I have of the inside so far...I dont have a pic of our room (Aaron was sleeping at the time, nor of the bathroom (lol I don't know if you really need to see that...but it is different due to the black colour in it...). Will post later but things are catching up on me...ahh! And it is a gorgeous day here!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was SOO overjoyed to see these pictures, Ev!! I know you must think I'm crazy. It's important to me that I know what it looks like in yalls place. I can then visualise things, you know. It is so nice that yall are in a house!! The front yard looks nice/cute too! :)

Looks like yall are heading for a walk or something? Wish I could be doing that right now. You know how I was when yall were here? Going down stairs, painting with Claire, etc? No more! Can't think about doing that right now.:(:(

Btw, the kitchen looks much better in this place! Nice n white. The carpet however, um....well, is very different to me! Hehe.

Do the kids sleep in the "rose room" or in yalls?

Love you,
Stephanie
xox

Evelyn said...

Oh Steph your nearing the end aren't you?? Poor thing...wish I could be there to help out. LOL yes the carpet...not my taste! Can you believe it changes in EVERY room?? And it is everywhere...in the kitchen and bathroom too (thankfully those are plain colours). Yes we were about to go for a walk - not something we do often enough. The kitchen is well, nicer in layout but actually the colour is more blue/grey then white except the sink...I really like that sink it is BIG and I'm actually liking it being white! :)

Love you too!
Ev xx

Evelyn said...

oh sorry forgot you asked another question. Ehm, well, No one sleeps in that room yet. But I'm working on Amelia just now so maybe soon.