Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Wanted: A Sewing Machine in good working condition

Uhm...does anybody have a sewing machine (in the UK that is) who might be willing to part with it for 2 years? ;) Long shot I know, but I'm starting to feel the urge to...sew!! :) Please leave comments or even suggestions on where to find one...(thats not going to cost me lost of these £££). Off to sip tea. :)

4 comments:

lcrmum said...

Hey Ev hope your feeling better soon. Regards a sewing machine try free cycle. I got a treadle sewing machine off of free cycle and it works great. didn't cost me anything. on our free cycle down here I see lots of free machines going. Id give it ago up there you never know. :)

hugs

Patti
xx

Naomi said...

Hi Ev, I have my Grandma's old sewing machine, but I can't get it to work. I know nothing about sewing machines really so if you think you could get it to work you're welcome to it :-)

Hope you're enjoying Perth.

Nome xx

Evelyn said...

Ok, I must admit, I really didn't think I would get any comments etc on this!! Thanks for the idea Patti, and thank you Nome for the offer, I actually have someone who offered her sewing machine which I accepted. :)

Thanks!
Ev

The Mom said...

I hope you are feeling better soon
Love
H