Pictures from the 24th! All very self explanatory. :)
MJ & Nome






A picture for Samuel (and no I didn't get 3!!)

Mr. MacColl and his mother.

A side view of the couple

The reception room/hall/??

Amelia (for whatever reason) was very willing to give free hugs especially to Gerrit!

Head table

Amelia's new friend! It was very sweet to see them play together!

Again :)

The San Antonio table where we, Rachel, Peter and family and a few others also sat.

A very tired Aaron...poor thing

The cake.

A nice picture of the bride and groom

And that is all I have. :) Rachel will have plenty more I'm sure! :)
Now...I'm waiting for pictures of the new wee boy...It has been well over 24 hours...and still waiting. *hint* *hint* :)
4 comments:
Lovely pictures, thanks so much for posting them; can I put a couple on my blog?
Love
H
So nice to see pictures--everyone looks lovely!
I'll get pix of the baby up this evening - I gotta go to work right now. You'll see them probly tomorrow morning, ur time.
Sam
San Antonio table??
Thanks for the pictures! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment