Born on July 24th in the afternoon almost two weeks early; as you can imagine, she came unexpectedly! So here is a pic the day after she was born but not 24 hours old yet.

And us smiling ...lol boy do I look washed out!!

Yes she already had a birthday with her cousins and aunts/uncles and grandparents/great grandparents but I thought I would make her an "official" birthday cake...and so here is the end result...

She really likes Old Macdonald and all his animals so I bought a second hand little peoples barn with animals and sounds usually costs around £26 I got it for about £11 (includes shipping) so not bad eh? So while she was napping I did this:

Got her up lighted candles and daddy brought her in to see and this is what she looked like!

"Mommy...what is this??"

Loosing up...

And finally a big smile!!

Daddy showing her how to blow out the candles (he blew one out)

And she blew the last one.

I must admit it was a good experience even though I spent twice the amount of time decorating the cake!! But Amy really likes her toy shes been at it for almost an hour now!!! :) LOL, I'm already tiring of the Old Macdonald song though... :)
Tomorrow is the wedding already!! AHH! So, must iron some shirts for Jett cut his hair and give baths to my two kiddos. Next post should be wedding pics!! :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Amelia!
With Love
Oma
Post a Comment