Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

packing, moving, and getting rearended by another car...

Well, maybe a quick post...we'll see. I get so long very quickly!

Okay, so Jett first was thinking of making one trip on Monday to Perth...now it is likely two trips (hmm, I need to downsize again I think). One today and one on Monday. So...yes, were busy. But nothing like packing an entire house so it isn't as hard as one might imagine. I actually only have odds and ends now to pack up, and Jett's clothes which I'm leaving for the last. So not too bad really seeing how I've procrastinated quite badly this past week! :) Monday I need to spend a good deal of the time cleaning this place up...maybe I'll get to some of it today (I should try!!). So, today Pack and first trip to Perth, Sabbath hopefully some rest, Monday remainder of packing, laundry, a GOOD cleaning to the flat, and second trip to Perth...oh and finalize all the packing stuff for Texas somewhere in there too. Tuesday we fly out for Texas...yikes, and we have to leave how early for the airport?? :S

So, as you can see by the title yes, our car was rearended by someone. The trunk doesn't "click" shut but still usable. The bumper looks awful though but anyways nothing is perfect. Definitely trying to us during a time when we "need" this car to move stuff up to Perth, but Jett thinks that the car is still fine for moving stuff up so I'm relieved about that. I wasn't happy that both kids were in the car at the time (of course Jett too) but I can't change that. Anyways, so thats the car. :S

Both kids are sweetly sleeping just now, so I really ought to make a big effort to pack lots! This probably will be my last post...unless I get something on here Monday. But if not bye bye for now, and maybe I'll post when we are in Texas...well, maybe! :) Bye for now.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Hope all goes well with the moving and the trip to Texas - take lots of pictures :-)

Love
H