Friday, April 18, 2008
some pictures
Ok some photos finally, here first of all is Amelia trying to give Aaron some kisses...
It looks very obvious in this photo she is saying "awww". Which in her language means "I love you!"
Do tell me, yes please do, how often is it that you get your 2 month old smiling for a photo with his big sis next to him nearly smiling as well?? Isn't he cute?? He usually is full of smiles...so nice.
These were taken today, I thought Aaron looked sweet in this one. And no that isn't my thumb it's Amy Jane's.
Not the greatest photo...but ach well, I was trying to get all three of us in...haha, I got 2 and a 1/2. :)
All right, better clean my bathroom...or get lunch on the table for Jett. Jett was off classes this whole week besides Friday (today). Exams started today, and will be all of next week Tues-Fri, then moving on Sat, hopefully a restful Sabbath, Monday last preparations for Texas, and Tuesday we're off. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww! I can't wait to see Amy. It definitely looks like she loves her lil brother. How cute. I always comment on clothes, don't I? lol Well, I like her shirt. Nice pink colour. :) Also, her hair looks quite long in the back.
Love,
me
xx
Nice pictures! I especially like the one with Amelia saying "Awww" to Aaron! Noah does the same thing, where he leans his head against the baby's or places his cheek against hers, though he doesn't say "awwww," he just looks at me expectantly until I say it for him! LOL ("the baby" being the little one that I watch.)
Oh! Aaron has grown so much!! These are such sweet pictures, Ev. :-)
Post a Comment