Went to Catriona's (with Sheena) for a Mum's visit. I didn't take my camera...which I'm beginning to see I'll regret very much...I could have had more pictures of the people here in Edinburgh. Anyways here are a few that Sheena sent me.
This is Amy and Fraser (Hope I spelled that right).

This is Amy and Jenna.

This is Fraser, Amy, and Jenna (and Cat in the background hiding from the cam's view).

Jenna :)

Amy got quite hyper from eating chocolate...

Must run Aaron is screaming...
2 comments:
That's so nice that yall have a "Mum's Visit". You better keep that up. I wish we had that! Perhaps there are more kiddos in yalls group?
Hehe, I like Jenna's shoes. :P;)
There were only 4 kiddies in our group that visit and likewise in a previous visit. I wish we could keep it up, but since we are moving to Perth this weekend I likely won't get that opportunity very often or at all.
I agree Jenna does have cute shoes (her mum has excellent taste!).
Post a Comment