Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Short Update

Yes, I haven't blogged in a long time but most of you will understand since we're on our vacation. Our stay in Texas is coming swiftly to an end. I'm kind of confused as to where the time has all gone! First week was the communion season, the second was kind of a catching up week after the communion, the third was a big visiting week, and our last week is much of the same. Friday we head off to Canada for a short 5 or 6 days? And then head back to the UK. Aaron's visa came in well ahead of time, so we are set to go (again). Myself, and Amelia caught pretty much a bad cold, except Amelia showed more signs of being sick (a fever that climbed as high as 103.7!) Anyways we are (I hope) on the mend...unless Jett comes down with it! I suppose I'll need to fill in on details of the trip here, but for now, I need to run!

No comments: