Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

just a wee clip

So, I'm actually posting. :D You would think I'm up to my ears with packing...well, lets just say I'm procrastinating...somewhat :S I did start packing for Texas today...and nearly have all mine and the children's clothing packed....so I started something :) Here is a clip I took the same day as the photos taken from my last post. :)

5 comments:

The Mom said...

I think Amelia looks like Jett in some of this clip. Maybe I just haven't see enough pictures of you :-)

Hope the move goes well - we are still battling sickness
Love
H

Evelyn said...

thats interesting you say she looks like Jett when I'm actually seeing more of what my little brother looked like when he was wee! I'll have to admit she does look more Smith though than Kuiper...maybe I'll post a picture of when I was wee when I have them again!

Hope you all get well soon, it sounds like an awful virus.

Love, Ev

Stephanie said...

Aww!

I was glad to see that. Claire is sleeping. When she awakes, I'll be showing her this. :d

Hope you don't mind, but those lips of Aaron's are so kissable! I just know his breath! It's a breastfed breath! LOL

Sharon said...

How cute! Was Amelia sleepy? She enunciates so clearly. Aaron is very expressive.

Evelyn said...

Steph...Aaron has my lips...oh bother! :S

I think Amelia was tired...if I'm not mistaken it was probably getting closer to nap time! :) Yes Aaron is expressive! He is now starting to "laugh" a wee bit when I'm changing his clothes...so cute!