Today I'm still recovering from my 30min walk from yesterday...very very unfit indeed! I'm tired thats all really. This also happens to be the day that Amelia finds that her new cup is *not* spill proof (as the label on the package said it was). Now why does it always have to be Avent that spills? Anyways, once I get to Texas I'll stock up on some bigger cups and ones that I like sorry, but I haven't found any here that I care for. So I need to make a huge list of things to bring back to the UK...hmm, Ranch dressing? I wonder if that would be all right in the suitcase since we do bring shampoo and stuff like that...oooh how we miss our Ranch dressing!! :) Speaking of cups, where do you think Amelia got this way of drinking from a cup from?

Sorry thats me poking my face into view :P

I used to think one of the first words of a baby is *NO* well, it's not, it might be his or her's second though! As Amy Jane loves to copy that word when we say it no it wasn't her second word she learned either but it was in the first 10 thats for sure.
So, last Sat, Nome came around and brought this cute skirt for Amy Jane... I think it will suit Texas for sure! How hot is it there now??

As Joe and Care and Julia realized one of Amelia's favourite words is "dvd"... :S ehm, not sure if it really is a word, but to her it is. I doubt we'll keep most of the dvd's I bought for her.
Another pic of Amelia wearing Aaron's hat...I thought it was funny!

We are still battling some of the cold bug yet, but the worst is over thankfully. Yes we do have so much to do this month, and yet I feel like it is far far away from now. I suppose I need to really start thinking about packing clothes that will not be used anytime in the near future. I find it hard to be organized when we hardly have any closet space or space at all! Ach well I need to try right? ;)
Jett and myself are thrilled to know we will be making the Texas communion, Lord willing. We will be missing both Edinburgh and Perth's communions in May/June and probably Glasgow's which is the end of April - so this is good news about being able to make it to Texas'!
And now I'm realizing that time is short and I need to get dinner on the table pretty soon! So ta for now! :)
7 comments:
Aww, lol! I should have made her her own hat that would actually FIT!
Isn't this year just flying by?? I find it hard to believe we're already in April-- it still seems like it was just January yesterday!
Hey Ev!
You can buy ranch dressing on ebay!:)
The first photo of Amy reminded me of Claire!
That skirt that Nome bought sure looks cute! I know I'm going to be jealous when I see all of Amy's cute clothes. I love British clothing.
Yah, it's getting hot here. Claire is still wearing her socks though (not like she's wearing sandles coz it's so hot or anything). The change of weather is going to be kina weird for yall, I'm sure!
Melissa I can't believe how fast time flies...just wait till you have your wee one! I still feel like its Feb can't say Jan because I felt I was waiting and waiting and waiting for Aaron to be born lol!
Anna are you serious? Ranch Dressing on Ebay...oh boy what else will they think of selling there I wonder!
Steph, I would buy you some clothes over here for Claire but I haven't found many nice things actually! I suppose I need to try Next they seem to have pretty good stuff. Hmm, lets just see if I can get my hubby to go with me...ugh, why do men dislike shopping sooo much? ;)I can't get out unless he takes me...hmm, maybe I can convince him for this coming Monday. :)
Hey Ev, I noticed you're currently reading "The Marvelous Riches of Savoring Christ" by Ruth Bryan... what do you think of it? Do you recommend reading it? I'm kind of curious what it's like. :)
Hi Mercy, it actually did take me awhile to get into the book for some reason, but I'm thoroughly enjoying now. It is very much like Mary Winslow's letters if you have ever read them (Heaven Opened). Have you heard any neg's about the book (now I'm just wondering)?
I've read pieces of Heaven Opened, I think, although it's been quite a while.
No, I've not heard anything negative about it. I'm just genuinely curious :D
Post a Comment