Sunday, April 13, 2008
2 weeks till we move...
to Perth that is. No we don't have furniture, or any of that sort so really it isn't half as bad as when we moved from apartment to one room (oh dear...). But I'm still kind of worried how it is going to go. Most things I can't pack up till two days or so before because we are using them, but I am still trying to empty some drawers - like ones that are filled with paper, bills - all the stuff that accumulates far too rapidly. So no news from here really but I thought it might be nice to post a few things before next week commences. One is that I forgot to mention that Aaron has his passport now - a week after applying (now that is fast!). Two that I've decided to let Amelia and Aaron cosleep together and keep themselves company that way Jett and I can sleep in peace.
You didn't take me serious did you? I didn't think so. :) I was going through Amy Jane's clothing this week, and finally I went through a box that was given to me, and in it had this elegant little ladies coat. Now if only Amelia fit into the "lady" aspect of it then we would have something.
I guess she isn't that bad eh? ;) Just needs her hair done maybe.

I was also going to post this very cute video clip of my new pet dog... her favourite food is plain cake! Enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I took you seriously when you said that you've decided to let Amy and Aaron co sleep.
The photos of Amy with her coat are very cute!!
The video clip--hehe! Claire loves videos of babies/toddlers. Claire likes to poke holes in bread too. :) When you said "Say hi". Claire said "HI!" It was funny. :)
LOL it was a joke that pic of Amy and Aaron! Aww, can't wait to see what Amelia thinks of Claire...eek, thats coming up soon!
Post a Comment