I haven't posted in a while (it wasn't that long ago really was it?) but obviously we've been busy taking my mom out to see places it can be rather hectic with two kids who have different nap times and feeding schedules. It has been rather cold, windy and rainy here too so that hasn't helped the experience either! Anyways, I finally managed to get mom to see more of the old part of Edinburgh city...but it was by tour bus and that really didn't do justice at all. I'm really hoping she can get out again but the weather seems so unpredictable and cold, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see!
Last Saturday, Miss Mackenzie invited us for dinner (Rach and MJ were there as well) and the following are a few pictures we took.
Anyways, I should start on ironing as it is building up after so many outings and not enough time at home for household work! I have more pictures to post up but will wait for another time. :)
5 comments:
Lovely to see the family together; and I am sorry for the ghastly Scottish weather. Edinburgh can be cold. But wet and windy too is pretty miserable.
Hope your mom enjoys her stay - how many grandchildren does she have?
Aaron looks gorgeous:-)
Love
H
Hi Henrietta, my mom has 4 grandchildren and likely most of her grandchildren (if I have more D.V.) would come from me. Well, it is nicer today but we'll see if it stays...and of all days we weren't planning on getting out!
Love,
Ev
Good to see a family photo!
Aaron looks so small compared to Amy! Hehe! I just know I'm going to go through that when we have this one dv.
I'm glad your mom is with yall. I'm sure you're very busy and tired. Do you take any naps these days?? I usually take a nap everyday!!! Deary me!
You have a pretty family. Aaron is very good looking (and healthy looking), and Amy is very very sweet and cute.
Much love
Hey Evelyn! I loved to see them pix of Aaron. He looks like he's growing fairly fast.
He won't ever know his Uncle Sam - neither Amy either! **cries*
(Not literally)
Steph, I wish I could nap!! If you only knew how bad I wish I could nap!! LOL! Once both kids are asleep I think "oh good now I can try to sleep" and so I try to sleep and low and behold for some reason I just can't fall asleep. Sometimes it has worked but it is very rare. Ach well, maybe I will be able to soon. :) Are you really 20weeks along already?? Time is just flying by!
Sam, I could literally cry thinking about my kids not knowing there lovely aunts, uncles and cousins. We miss y'all so much and can't wait to see the fam again!! I feel like it is too good to be true that the flights would be paid for for us! Wow, you will see such a change with Amelia. :)
Ev
Post a Comment