Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Just a few pics :)

My cute son :)
My overtired daughter...
Aaron again
Somebody was in a bad mood...
Off to make coffee for Jett!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to see new photos. :) I've been checking. :) Aaron is such a Kuiper!! :D He's so cute. I wish I could hold him. I don't even know his lil personality. How sad. Hey, does he have a cloth diaper on?

Love you,
Steph

Unknown said...

How precious!!Thanks for posting the photos!! I'm so glad your mom gets to be there. Can't wait to see all of you. Love, Grandma Terry

Evelyn said...

Stephers, (as much as I like cloth diapering) I don't think I'll be clothing diapering Aaron just yet!! I think I'll be waiting till he is about 4-5 months old...haven't talked to Jett about that one but it would be too much work right now to clean diapers...I am ready to put Amelia back into cloth as she is easier to keep up with.

Mom, we wish you could come see Aaron (oh and Amelia as well). Hopefully we'll get to come to Tx this spring/summer?

Lots of Love,
Ev xx