I forgot to mention that the midwife told us the wrong birth weight (thankfully she didn't write down the wrong birth weight!!). I think she was having a bad day or something because she wrote down the wrong time when he was born as well as telling us that Aaron was 8lbs etc. So how much did he weigh at birth?
7lbs and 6.5oz so I guess I wasn't having a elephant...just felt like it! I have to heat up supper now so I had better run!
1 comment:
LOL, you wonder what else midwives can get wrong :-)
I did have one tell me the day before Joseph was born that he was definitely not nine pounds, between 8 and 9, but no bigger than 9. He was 12lbs.
After that, I never believed any projected weight suggestions!
You sound well, keep resting and don't do too much. And enjoy the beautiful new born time. They grow up so fast. . . : -(
Love
H
Post a Comment