Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A whole week already?

Time does fly by when you have a newborn in the home! Aaron is now a week old (well technically at 10:59pm he will be a week old. The 2nd midwife that arrived too late for the birth wrote down that the baby was born at 11:59, she definitely got that one wrong! She could have said he was born on the 3rd then! Anyways here are a few pics of my wee ones, and my tired looking but lovely, husband. Off to take care of my wee manny!



7 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, he's still looking sweet, as he should! What does Amelia think of him now that she's had him around for a week? :-)

And... some EXCELLENT news: I get to stay in the US, because we're filing the correct papers before the I-94 expires!! We're waiting on a few things we still need, including the medical exam before we can file. And... there's once again the possibility of pregnancy, so the Dr. isn't able to give certain vaccinations if he decides they aren't "up to date" enough! So... that should make things less expensive at least. Anyway, it's such a relief to have the assistance of a lawyer and a bunch of people who know what they're doing... plus, they're happy to have a "simple" case to work on, LOL!

Evelyn said...

Amelia is still doing very well with Aaron around. Although she is testing her limits with everything else constantly.

Glad things are going well for you! I knew your situation sounded like ours!! So glad for you! Thank you so much for the package Mel! I don't think I thanked you for it...lol I got it the day Aaron arrived so I didn't really think about it!! The hat is so cute, and the coat is lovely - Amelia likes the furry parts!

Hope your keeping well!
Ev xx

Sharon said...

I like Aaron's blonde hair! Very cute.

Evelyn said...

heehee that was after a bath, so his hair looked nice and clean. But today after so many slobbery kisses from Amy his hair is greasy looking :P

The Mom said...

He looks very cute indeed with his blonde hair.

Keep resting when you can
Love
H

Melissa said...

Oh I'm so glad you liked them! Also glad Amelia likes hers! I thought she might, and it just looked so cute (and easy!!) that I thought I would make it for her.

Mum thought I was nuts to be making such a bright hat, but I'm a strange person who doesn't like to do a lot of pastels for babies! So... glad you liked the hat! :)

Evelyn said...

Melissa you aren't nuts to be making that "bright" hat. I thought it was an excellent choice of colours! Blues and greens are the favourites around here! After awhile pastel baby clothes does get dull, so it is nice to have some lol "bright" colours around!

Henrietta, I forgot to mention the way we pronounce Aaron is actually more like the way you would say "air" and then "an" would probably be the closest ending. Funny I never thought people would ask me how do you pronounce his name!! I thought it was easy since it is in the Bible. Whether I'm resting enough...well, I'm trying but it certainly isn't easy with Amelia running around!

Love,
Ev
xx