Ok, I thought I wasn't going to shop at Tesco's again after the money thing awhile back but in the end I found out it was our bank's fault!! EEK. Thankfully it was put back into our account. It is hard to pass up a free £10 voucher on your next online grocery shop. Because that would pay for the delivery plus some more! Heehee, this has to be the 3rd time they sent me a nice voucher like that!
So we've had the plumbers come yesterday and today...installing a shower!! Yippie!! Except, the water pressure or temperature is a problem so we likely are still waiting to use it...I'll let Jett be the guinea pig but I'm not willing to be a test subject. Good thing they didn't come last monday as they were planning! They left a mess though...dust! So I've been cleaning my bathroom up today, doing laundry, and taking care of Amelia and Aaron...eek, am I overdoing it??
I figured out why Amelia has been waking up in the night and it is due to new teeth coming in...I've got some teething powder (I think its some homeopathic remedy) and I think it has been helping her. Last night was so nice not having 4 in the bed! I'm glad Aaron is okay sleeping in his basket right next to the bed or else it would be crowded all the time. He is such a good baby! I just hope (a whole whole lot) that it stays!
Thanks to Catherine for the pics, she was here last night dropping off quite a number of meals for us.
1 comment:
Ohh, I wouldn't turn down a £10 voucher either! Food can be so expensive sometimes...
Glad you have Amelia's sleeping problems figured out! Hope she starts letting you get more sleep now!
Post a Comment