Well me and my pregnant brain have figured out how to use the blogger video thingamajig. Why didn't I think of searching "help"? Anyways, hopefully this works all right, it is rather long, but I'm sure it will bring some smiles and maybe some laughs for the grandparents! I should be thankful we had some sort of video camera to take some of these moments. I can't imagine Amelia being this wee and with hardly any or no teeth!
Jett and I have more to be thankful for. I'm afraid I probably have complained about certain systems here...when really I should be thankful that we even have them in the first place. Yesterday we were getting so many deliveries! Our mattress came in, a fogless mirror for Jett, and yes a big box from Santa Fe Texas....oooh we felt like wee kids opening a big present! Amelia was very excited too. Thank you to those who packed it for us and shipped it! I didn't expect to see some of Jett's baby photos!! It will be so nice to have when the new one comes! We like to compare don't we? :) Amelia was also very excited to get those two books that we had left due to space etc. She was quite content to reading them for a good 15-20 minutes. Thanks to all again!
Last night Jett preached here in Edinburgh for the first time. I thought he did well - 1 Peter 3:18. Afterwards, we went to the Dickie's flat for a quick cup of tea and for worship - we were picking up a better cell phone from Alex for Jett. People have been very kind to us here. Johan also was there, and she brought a big bag full of winter clothes for Amelia she said her sister's daughter outgrew them...they are very cute! And I was just wondering what I was to do about Amelia's clothing situation! Yes, we are provided for. Catherine even lent us a picture to put up on our very bare walls...heehee, its a good thing it is only borrowed because the more we collect here the more we have to take to Harris next year, which could be a bit difficult. Anyways, Jett is probably doing an exam right now and I should be getting this house ready for guests (Janneke and Norman her boyfriend) tonight. Enjoy the video!
1 comment:
This video is so cute. We missed y'all tonight. Love, Mom
Post a Comment