Anyways, as you can tell, my subject is plain cake. I finally got a bundt pan...haha, it was supposed to be shipped from the UK but infact it came from Malaysia...oh boy. Would have boughten a GOOD bundt pan but since we're trying to cut costs right now I chose this one. I can already smell it...oh I hope it bakes just fine. I am having a hard time baking/cooking anything in that Creda oven! It cooks everything TOOO fast but then when you bake I find you need to leave it high or else it won't bake properly...ugh, I'll probably never figure it out. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out how to turn on the bottom oven, and still I'm afraid to use it much - seems to me I get more success with the top one.
Ach well, anyways as the plain cake is baking I can let you know what I've been up to. ................................ Well, that sounds pretty much it! Interesting isn't? ;) Okay, I'll stop being cheeky. This morning I was vacuuming, tydying, taking a bath etc. the house certainly looks cleaner now. Which is why you see a picture of Henry down below...oh below Amelia reading that is. Why people decide that vacuums should have faces and names I haven't a clue, but it certainly makes me wonder what Amelia thinks of him.
My tap in the kitchen is dripping again...I wasn't supposed to tighten it much (which I didn't) but its dripping again. A cup of tea sounds really good right now, but I want a piece of cake too...my I'm picky eh? Have to have tea with something.
I'm on the go again with finding shoes/boots or both for Amelia. When we were walking with Donna and Sheena Wednesday, Amelia ended up scuffing both shoes, they look not so nice now, but Jett thinks we can hide the scuffs for now with some black shoe polish...why didn't I think of that?
I've also been weighing my options for the birth. I'm 26 weeks now - a wee bit over three months to go. I've been thinking of a doula...but not sure because of cost, I've also been thinking what am I going to do with Amelia if the baby is born during the day...and what happens if I'm in labour when Jett is not here (like last time, only Hays didn't have work that day - that was providence). Hmm, anybody have any ideas? Sorry y'all might get quite tired of my blog if I keep talking about births and plans etc...but I can't help it!! I dream every night about something to deal with birth (I can remember this with my last one too). So you can well imagine it is on my mind a lot. I'll try to spare you all though. He/she is still growing and kicking tons, so I'm sure everything is all right as far as he's/she's concerned. Okay, better get a move on with the day, I need to call that health visitor and ask why they haven't gotten in touch with me about Amelia by now! Bye for now! :)
2 comments:
So glad you've gotta a bundt pan!! Congrats sweetie! As for a doula...i think you should give it a try. It sound pretty risky to no have anyone! I mean, if Jett is not around , no family (like mom in law, us sisters in laws, ect), then I think you should try to get a doula. you'll need help w/ laundry and cooking, won't you? Maybe I should fly over there!! haha! Wouldn't that be funny?!?! (I'm almost serious!!) Infact, I'm gonna call Carl right now. Bye for now :) (too excited!!) LOL don't get your hopes up of course. I'm probably being silly or something.
love you!
No advice on what to do in labor, it is difficult when you don't have family nearby and friends work. We took our children to hospital with us many times - since labor was always pretty quick and there is always a nurse to keep an eye on them; and usually a waiting room they can monopolise.
The downside of it is that when our 8th was born and everyone expected a girl and he was a boy, one child howled very loudly in the waiting room cos we had had the "wrong" baby.
Post a Comment